Bali Bag Rectangle
Subscribe to back in stock notifications
Meet the new star of Pokoloko's best-selling rattan bag collection, a timeless accessory. You decide on where you’ll go with it, it’ll be ready for any outfit and adventure.
The process to make this bag begins with the artisan specially selecting the leaves and branches, then properly conditioning them. Skilled artisans will then hand-weave the fibres into the Bali bag shape. The product is then dried, giving a long-lasting distinctive colour and lustre. This technique creates a well-made stylish bag that will last for years to come.
With its crossbody or over-the-shoulder strap structure, this tote is perfect for the modern and natural adventure seeker.
This woven beauty has lots of room to fit a wallet, keys, phone, and more with a sturdy snap-buckled closure. Wear it when dressed up, for a casual stroll, at a concert or for whatever easy, beachy Bali vibe you desire!
- Material: Caramel is 100% rattan, while the White is 50% rattan 50% recycled plastic. Both bags are made with a faux-leather buckle & strap
- Dimensions: 8” w/ 21" strap length
- Origin: Indonesia
- Vegan leather snap buckle and strap, and up-cycled polyester fabric lining, Unique repurposed fabric lining
Pokoloko - curating unique high-quality artisanal goods from around the world, for the home and life of thoughtful consumers who like to collect and give beautiful and meaningful items.
Lemonwood offers complimentary shipping on all orders over $125 before tax across Canada and continental USA.
To inquire about international shipments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Lemonwood is not responsible for any tax, duty or freight charges billed from the destination country.
We want you to love your purchase and understand that sometimes products have to be returned. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days to return it.
- all merchandise must be unwashed and unworn with the original hangtags attached
- proof of payment must accompany the return
- all garments are subject to inspection
Returning online orders is easy – send back your unwanted items by mail or bring them to one of our boutiques.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a shipping return label.
* All purchases completed during the Ontario Stay-at-Home order beginning April 8, 2021 must be returned or exchanged by July 1, 2021.
All clearance items are FINAL SALE.
Returns and exchanges will not be provided on Pierced Jewellery and Face Masks unless the product fails to meet a consumer guarantee.